Anyone want a porsche carrera

popuptoaster

Reaction score
gonna try and leave it pretty standard looking on the outside as well. :evil:

I need to find some of the 15" steel rims and hubcaps they used on the ambulance versions, i'll have em widened out to about 8" and go down to 55 or 60 series tyres, suspension will come down 2 or 3 inches and it'll have a double exhausts, other than that it should look "normal" and like its just been restored with fresh paint etc. :D

R

recycledjuvenile

Yes a lot of cars may have caught up with the 911 but whn you hold your car keys and the next one beside you says nissan, bmw, or whatever, it could be a micra or a 1 series.

ANyway for sheer value a 7.0 vette makes my day.

NickP

Reaction score
Surrey and St Jacques Des Guerets, 41800, France
Your Mercedes
W205 220d sport estate Premium plus 2017
"wrong way round cars"

To "Jib"

once on contract with Boots the security guy requested I open the boot, so he stood at the back of the car whilst I opened the the front, I then stood there waiting, my thoughts at the time "what a ******"

Many years ago in the sixties I had a Saab 96( two stroke), Your comment reminded me of the great fun I always had when I would ask the Attendant, for younger readers thats the man who used to put petrol in your car, for a pint of oil; I would stand at the back of the car and the attendant would go to the front. When I said no I want it in here in the fuel tank, they would shrug their shoulders look at me as though I was an idiot and say "OK mate its your car". Incidentally great car, it had the free wheel system which when you drove downhill and took your foot of the accelerator, it picked up speed, quite alarming to the first time driver.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
im dropping a 300bhp 5.7 V8 into my W114 coupe very soon, which should give me all the "fun" i require as it only weighs 1400kg. ;)

very true. but a 5.7 engine with only 300bhp? i know it will have bags of torque, but you can get that sort of figure from an engine half the size!

personally i think its a prime engine for a lot of go faster tweaks! that'll really get the party started!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom