April Gathering - What's the agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave elcome

Reaction score
Well as the 28th is just around the corner, i was wondering what the agenda was going to be on the day? i know that we are meeting at 11.30 am, but after Andy has done 50+ large services, and 4 wheel alignments, what are we going to do after that??

Maff

Reaction score
Website
www.poundhost.com
April Gathering

Well the format/agenda is really up to whatever we want to do. However, the general feeling is to meet up, have a chat etc. There are some nice driving roads in the area so we could take the trail of Mercedes round the twisties, and if people want, there's a number of good pubs/resturants in the area for lunch.

Of course, that could change if someone has any other ideas!

Only a week Sunday!

See you there, Matt.

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
April Gathering

OOh pub, someone say pub?!

I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone said this, but is anyone else getting pressurised by 'er indoors' to come along and join the fun?

Stewart Smith

Reaction score
April Gathering

I have a similar marriage, but 90% of the time my wife sends me to Coventry.

Just lost my bonnet badge to theives - any recommendations - Buy a cheap imitation from Europarts by mail order? - Anywhere to get original ones mail order worthwhile ?

Andy

Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesservicing.com
April Gathering

Hi Boy's

There is no chance of getting my missus there. She moans about me talking to you guys at the moment let alone taking (one of our "we wanna be togever Sundays out) and be with you guys. Although she has a point when I decide to put the PC on at one in the morning!!!. So I'll se you all there.

Has anybody suggested a time!?!"?!?!?!?

Stewart. Use the original MB bonnet star. £12.07plus vat, the ECP ones the chrome comes off after a while.

Regards

Andy @ www.mercedesservicing.com

Andy

Reaction score
Website
April Gathering

Just read Dave E thread. 11.30AM I'll be there.

Dave E, just found this thought it suited.

One day a Mercedes driver races down the highway with 50 miles over the limit when he hears a police car`s siren behind him coming closer. He accelerates and tries to get away, but after some time recognizes he can`t and pulls over. The police officer comes to his window and says: "I`ve had a hard and long shift which is nearly over and I don`t like the additional paperwork if I give you a ticket for speeding now. So if you`ve an excuse I`ve never heard before I`ll let you go."  
"Well" the Mercedes driver answers "last week my wife ran away with a police officer and I thought you were bringing her back."
"Off you go!" said the officer...  

Regards

Andy

Andy

Reaction score
Website
April Gathering

Just read Dave E thread. 11.30AM I'll be there.

Dave E, just found this thought it suited.

One day a Mercedes driver races down the highway with 50 miles over the limit when he hears a police car`s siren behind him coming closer. He accelerates and tries to get away, but after some time recognizes he can`t and pulls over. The police officer comes to his window and says: "I`ve had a hard and long shift which is nearly over and I don`t like the additional paperwork if I give you a ticket for speeding now. So if you`ve an excuse I`ve never heard before I`ll let you go."  
"Well" the Mercedes driver answers "last week my wife ran away with a police officer and I thought you were bringing her back."
"Off you go!" said the officer...  

Regards

Andy

Stewart Smith

Reaction score
April Gathering

r.e. badges - Wow. That's cheap.  Will try again Monday, got to the garage ( Rycroft. Stockton ) too late and the parts dept had shut. Booked it in for a service tho.. £280 plus vat. ( 63K ) Eek.  Now I gotta decide if the remaining 7 weeks on the signature warranty is worth the extra cash.  I think probably not.

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
April Gathering

Ive just had the "Oh it would be lovely, we could bring a picnic" e-mail from the missus.

looks like theres 2 in my car. on Sunday.

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
April Gathering

Ive just had the "Oh it would be lovely, we could bring a picnic" e-mail from the missus.

looks like theres 2 in my car. on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom