Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Mrs B please open yourself as a new member,,that would be nice

OP
HERBIEMERCMAN

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
well said malcolm, we need more of the opposite genda to bring some sense and control to our rambling.

as i explained in one of my earlier posts my daughter is a merc. fanatic and we need more ladies to get involved.

i can now picture brianbrian as nancy nancy. much welcomed to the club. herbiemercman.

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
Ford Consul then came the Zephyr 6 couple that with a truly stunning young, virile, intelligent mans man should have been a winner sadly no money and dressed like a zoom put paid to that but I did enjoy the car, oh yes the wife might have got a tad upset if I had have had visions of sexual grandeur;):cool::lol::lol:

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 SLK 230K & 2003 ML270 CDI Inspiration
Particularly like Lisa J's car - cos she's got taste - i know this because she has a white german shepherd and so do I.

Mrs B

Thank you Mrs B :D
I do get looks when driving mine - but that might just be cause it's yellow! I have had a comment or two about being allowed to drive hubby's car :mad: but then I pointed out who's name was on the number plate they soon shut up!

I do find myself looking at some cars first then checking out the driver :Oops:
but only out of curiosity mind as I am a married girl now :rolleyes: :lol:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Its funny how certain episodes in your life stay with you. Going to the first ever meet on the forum, I was entering a underground car park in my 129, when this beautiful blond female driving a Tapaz 230 was exiting the car park. The wind was blowing in her hair, she was in her 20's or early 30's.

So this does work both ways. I managed to get a 230, but the rest still eludes me;):D

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
its funny - when discussed girls will generally deny that they're influenced by cars.

A friend tells a story. He'd run a Ford Orion for several years and finally decided to splash out and got himself a Lotus elise. Had it a week and went into his local petrol station to fill up as he always had.
As he was doing so, 2 blondes pulled up. One came over and gave him her phone number. As he says, call me daft, but that never happened with the orion!

Dosco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
jberks;377566 As he says said:
Well it wouldn't would it, so I hope you called him 'daft' or something more akin to the situation;)

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
i think peter crouch made i good point when asked what he would be if not a footballer when he replied a VIRGIN :D

psmart

Reaction score
One thing not mentioned on this thread, and that is that Mercs emanate the owner has money, and like most things 'bling', they attract the kind of opposite sex (male or female) commonly referred to as 'Gold Diggers'.

Not sure its the kind of 'Bird' or 'Guy' you would want to pull, but get them in the outback, you may become a millionaire when they dig up all that gold for you :rolleyes:

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300
One thing not mentioned on this thread, and that is that Mercs emanate the owner has money, and like most things 'bling', they attract the kind of opposite sex (male or female) commonly referred to as 'Gold Diggers'.

You are so right! I'm forever having to fend them off with a large stick. I guess it's one of the drawbacks of driving a W124. :lol: :lol:

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
When I was single and on the pull - I never took much notice of Mercs or their drivers - most were then driven by men old enough to be my dad :shock: ;) I was more interested in the bad boys in their BMW M3's, RS cosworth 500's and the like :Oops:
But now maturity has set in I am now trying to talk hubby into getting a Merc of his own then he can pull me all over again but this time with style :lol:

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300
But now maturity has set in I am now trying to talk hubby into getting a Merc of his own then he can pull me all over again but this time with style :lol:

Hmmm, I sense an ulterior motive here. Could it be that you still don't believe Mercs to be pulling tools and want your hubby in something safe?:lol:

psmart

Reaction score
When I was single and on the pull - I never took much notice of Mercs or their drivers - most were then driven by men old enough to be my dad :shock: ;)
Says it all really.... :rolleyes:

OP, You have your answer, Mercs are driven by old men : o)

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hmmm, I sense an ulterior motive here. Could it be that you still don't believe Mercs to be pulling tools and want your hubby in something safe?:lol:

:lol: Who me?? ;) as if I would be so devious :rolleyes:

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
As he was doing so, 2 blondes pulled up. One came over and gave him her phone number. As he says, call me daft, but that never happened with the orion!

Why not finish the story?
Don't leave us in suspense. :lol:

Russ

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
I have had a comment or two about being allowed to drive hubby's car :mad:

I had that kind of comment when I was polishing mine one day - what a j3rk.

antijam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 SLK320
My old Daimler always worked for me (or was it the dodgy moustache?) - and you can see the inevitable result!

My wife tells me the SLK is all part of my mid life crisis. - Quite flattering really, since I thought I'd passed middle age a long time ago..... ;)

Untitled-1.jpg

Top Bottom