Armrest for W124 E220 Cabriolet

northernlad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2x w124 cabriolet, w124 e300d, w210 e300', Sprinter van , Merc vario, w211 220 cdi
Hi, I have just purchase a 1995 E220 cabriolet with mushroom leather, I am looking for a front arm rest for it, I am quite surprised it doesn't have one, as even my rather poverty spec E250D has one. Does anyone know if the armrest for the convertible bolts to the side of the seat or is it fixed to the centre console. Any help would be appreciated.

chopper_harris

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 32, A124 E Cab
It bolts through the passenger seat RH side frame, and has only two positions - up or down.

There is a big, idiot button at the hinge end, which you push in to lower the rest.

It moves with the passenger seat fore/aft and recline - it's not actually all that useful !

OP
northernlad

northernlad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2x w124 cabriolet, w124 e300d, w210 e300', Sprinter van , Merc vario, w211 220 cdi
E220 Passenger seat

Hi, I think I will go for replacing the passenger seat, does anyone know where I can buy a passenger seat (manual not electric) in mushroom leather, I think one from a W124 CE or a Cabrio would be fine.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom