ARnol Clark

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
Hi All,
I know all the jibes about Arnold's service, but just been informed by their parts-man that they will top up oil free for their customers; not just at their MB garages, but at any of their centres where they service / repair. As mine uses a couple of litres between services, with all the other freebies I've had from them, that probably amounts to about £50/year.

I know this is relatively cheap PR for them, but at least they are trying!

Thought any other members north of the Border might be interested.

Ernie

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
I wouldn't let them service my pushbike let alone my car

OP
E

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
I wouldn't let them service my pushbike let alone my car

Come, come! Maybe you have had some experiences with them that you would like to share?

So far, mine has been very positive, both in a previous life when they supplied 2 of my VWs and carried out warranty work on one of them. Since they took over John R. Weir's near me, I have had no complaints about the quality of the service, and random checks I've made confirm that scheduled work was carried out. Furthermore, several small ticket items they have supplied and fitted foc.

Previous to the 2 VWs above, another VW garage, now out of business, charged me 20 minutes for fitting 2 wiper blades while I stood and watched them. I had asked for supply only; they volunteered to fit.

"Give a dog a bad name and it'll stick to it!"

Ernie

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
Loads about them on the net without me adding, just do a Google search

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom