Audio20 replacement

XJ600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 S204 220CDI Auto
Morning all,
I have a 2011 220CDI Estate Auto with what I believe is an Audio 20 Radio/CD. Poverty spec, no Sat Nav. Screen is under a flip up cover in the /dash. Car is W204.
Does anyone know or has anyone fitted an aftermarket unit with Sat Nav available for this car.

Have looked at various sites, would like some advice. Thanks.

OP
XJ600

XJ600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 S204 220CDI Auto
What sort of advice do you need? If you've been looking at various sites, then you'll have a good idea of what's available for your car. You could contact Comand Online, who are the acknowledged MB experts and see what they suggest.

Erm, anyone fitted an aftermarket unit. Sorry for asking, Thanks anyway.

Damoe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 E220 CDI A/Garde W211
XJ,
I asked a similar question earlier this month. You have got more responses thus far than I did, so well done for that.

As I researched I found out that the Audio20/CD (I have one in an earlier E class W211) runs on a fibre optic network, connected to an amplifier in the rear wheel arch and, I think, an audio gateway. Anyway replacing it with an aftermarket is, from what I have gathered, not a plug and play option.

I may not have it exactly correct, but that was my understanding. Maybe others will come on here and correct me....

Mark A

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
58 ML-320CDI.
My Dynavin was a plug and play for audio 20 in my ML-420, no complaints after several years of use. I definitely prefer it to the Comand in my SLK and previous CLK & ML, you can also get the speed cameras on it.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom