Automatic Car Washes - Definitely Not?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Like so many of you i have always washed my car as i am not a fan of car washes and have never trusted the eastern european hand car wash mainly because they used to use very strong TFR leaving paint work to go dull,
bit due to all the bad weather i have been unable to clean the car myself,
so today i went to the local hand car wash (eastern europeans )and i must admit i was very pleased with the results they used soft mittens and what looked to be a nice soapy wash and wax shampoo then wiped all the door sills and checks,and all for £4 and the must have rinsed it with some sort of wax as the water slid off the car like water off a ducks back,now the car shines like i have spent all morning polishing it,and all done in under 5 mins, so no prizes for guessing who will be washing my car next week

You will be doing it yourself as you love doing it :D:D

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom