Aux heating

philreed52

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
270clk
Sorry to be a pain again but in the investigation to why I am having turbo problems (think it is turbo actuator)on my 2005 270 clk garage has mentioned aux heater fault code .Clearly it is not working as heater is slow to have heating now it is getting cold.Have looked on thread from 2010 but still not clear on where it is .I gather it is some sort of element but how is it changed or tested or where it is.I have found settings on menu so assume it is fitted can anyone help ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OP
P

philreed52

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
270clk
Sorry to be a pain again but in the investigation to why I am having turbo problems (think it is turbo actuator)on my 2005 270 clk garage has mentioned aux heater fault code .Clearly it is not working as heater is slow to have heating now it is getting cold.Have looked on thread from 2010 but still not clear on where it is .I gather it is some sort of element but how is it changed or tested or where it is.I have found settings on menu so assume it is fitted can anyone help ?

Bizarre gone back onto phone and hey presto as if by magic a feed has popped up about where heater is plus slink to ebay for second hand one. The wonders of modern tech
So now I know thanks .

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom