B Class connection of ipod / aux input to radio

ap6

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merc B Class B170 Auto (56 plate)
Morning all.
Can anyone advise (in laymans terms) how to possibly create an aux inoput in the glove box of a Mercedes B Class (56 plate).
I could run the ipod / aux cable through the exisiting hole in the back of the glove box (as per the picture at the attached link)

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Morning all.
Can anyone advise (in laymans terms) how to possibly create an aux inoput in the glove box of a Mercedes B Class (56 plate).
I could run the ipod / aux cable through the exisiting hole in the back of the glove box (as per the picture at the attached link)

You can either fit a simple AUX port for a few pounds or you could fit a full function ipod kit which gives control of the ipod with track/artist/playlist display in the instrument cluster. Both are fairly easy to add.

OP
A

ap6

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Merc B Class B170 Auto (56 plate)
Would you, or anyone else, have a "How to" guide to do this.

Preferably something in laymans terms that wouldn't involve me messign things up !

N

npuk

You can buy the aux input or ipod kit from www.comandonline.co.uk

As above the mercupgrades site has a guide for installing it on a W169 A-Class and it is practically the same for the B-Class.

If you dont want to do it yourself pop down to Alfie in Wokingham, Surrey and he can do it for you. ;)

Top Bottom