Becker Map Pilot

JanerMerc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK 2015 2.2
My Becker Unit just stopped working one day, I emailed Becker and they sent me an email telling me to download software and synchronise maps, I did this and it didn't fix it so about 15 emails back and forth, generically from them, the last advice was to format the unit which I did and it locked the unit now asking for an unlock code. I gave up with Becker at this point and booked the car into my local Mercedes dealer who updated the head unit, checked the cradle and car and after a £90 bill told me that they couldn't unlock the Becker unit and I had to go back to them. I contacted Becker again to ask if I could send the unit back to be repaired and they sent another generic email about "downloading software and synchronising maps". When calling customer service they are useless and pass the buck telling me to email, I have since sent an email of complaint as this has been going on since the beginning of September......if you have any advice please help me!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom