behind the scenes with Mercedes GLC63 AMG

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Looks good Nas, though your camera operator could do with a little more training lol.
Only think I would say is see if you can spend just a minute talking about the adjustments (without giving things away naturally), just so people are a little more invested in what your trying to get across

OP
GAD Tuning North

GAD Tuning North

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 c250cdi amg line
Fair point, this was actually another customer who came with his friend on the day, just so happened that he made this video suggesting to sample his work (this was completely unplanned)

His friend has a BMW M2 which he was there to film.

After the day he requested logos ect to make a video ect.

But trust me, i do not like being infront of the camera at all

But if I have a video made in the future I will make changes for sure i.e. lighting, microphone ect

And appriciate the comments @V6Matty
I think you are right, maybe a bit more technical breakdown would benefit us all if there is to be another video... we will see

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom