Bird's Eye View Possible?

David Nock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK/2009/320CDI
Hi folks... The command manual for my CLK shows Bird's Eye View as a possible setting but I cannot switch to it.
The command unit fascia is also configured differently to the manual so I reckon my book is not exactly the right one. That's not a problem as most of the features are very similar.

The car is a W 209, 09 Reg and one of the last produced. The unit in the car has a row of buttons under the screen for muting, eject DVD, etc but the manual supplied has these controls elsewhere on the fascia. There is no model no. in the book that I can find to give any other clue. I wonder if I've not got a new E class booklet because I've seen Bird's Eye View on one in the showroom.

Any ideas please?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi folks... The command manual for my CLK shows Bird's Eye View as a possible setting but I cannot switch to it.
The command unit fascia is also configured differently to the manual so I reckon my book is not exactly the right one. That's not a problem as most of the features are very similar.

The car is a W 209, 09 Reg and one of the last produced. The unit in the car has a row of buttons under the screen for muting, eject DVD, etc but the manual supplied has these controls elsewhere on the fascia. There is no model no. in the book that I can find to give any other clue. I wonder if I've not got a new E class booklet because I've seen Bird's Eye View on one in the showroom.

Any ideas please?

If the controls do not match those in the book,,then it is the wrong one for the car,, every one that I have seen are spot on

OP
David Nock

David Nock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK/2009/320CDI
Yes, possibly so Malcolm, I will talk to the supplying dealer again.
Meanwhile anyone know if Bird's Eye View is possible on a late model CLK Command?
David.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
IIRC the 209 has the same COMAND as my 203, so no bird's-eye view :(

djb

Reaction score
Yes, possibly so Malcolm, I will talk to the supplying dealer again.
Meanwhile anyone know if Bird's Eye View is possible on a late model CLK Command?
David.

not in my sept 08 supplied one either. Also think you have the wrong book as mine matches the car.

Top Bottom