Bl**dy Gibbons

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Drove through the gibbon enclosure as Knowsley Safari Park today and one of the thieving little blighters removed a side screen trim that another gibbon had previously half removed & bent! :D:D

My grand daughter was heart broken for some reason :confused: but was soon distracted :)

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Hate to be biblical (may cross some forum rule), but "as ye sow shall ye reap" or sommit like that!

OP
EmilysDad

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Hate to be biblical (may cross some forum rule), but "as ye sow shall ye reap" or sommit like that!

Not sure of the connection ..... I drove ....the gibbons vandalised :D

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 639 Viano- 651, 5sp Auto. 2009 S211- 646, 5sp Auto.
You're so lucky,
trying to explain to the young uns why one was trying to **** through the tilted sunroof while another was wanking on the bonnet was what I found difficult.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
The buggers seem to know how to dis-mantle thing too, I reckon they have got Haynes manuals !. I once took a brand new Renault Espace through Woburn and they completely stripped all of the rubber seals from the outside of the car :eek:

OP
EmilysDad

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
.... I once took a brand new Renault Espace through Woburn and they completely stripped all of the rubber seals from the outside of the car :eek:

Ooops! ;)

B

brick10

One of the reason's i wouldn't take my car to a safari park.

sl500amgsport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2014
I always skip monkey enclosures.

Mercedes SL500 R231

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Drove through the gibbon enclosure as Knowsley Safari Park today and one of the thieving little blighters removed a side screen trim that another gibbon had previously half removed & bent! :D:D

My grand daughter was heart broken for some reason :confused: but was soon distracted :)

Gibbons? Did you mean baboons? I just looked up the Park (thought it strange that gibbons would be all over cars) and they only seem to have baboons (which are naughty & dangerous b@stards).

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
I personally hate zoos / safari parks (yes I know they are conservation oriented).

Having grown up in Africa and literally "walked with the animals" - seeing them in enclosures just saddens me!

My wife and I keep talking about getting back to Africa and doing a proper last safari before we pop our clogs.

Last edited:

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
same as that ,

OP
EmilysDad

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Gibbons? Did you mean baboons? I just looked up the Park (thought it strange that gibbons would be all over cars) and they only seem to have baboons (which are naughty & dangerous b@stards).

I did mean baboons ..... :oops:

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
I had the stupid tune in my head as I scrolled down the post and now you've made me watch it !! :eek::eek::eek:

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
I had the stupid tune in my head as I scrolled down the post and now you've made me watch it !! :eek::eek::eek:

Would you put your head in a fire if I sat you next to one? Would you play Russian Roulette if I handed you a loaded gun? No thought not :geek::rolleyes:o_O:D:D:D:cool:

Weren't you warned of the dangers of the internet as you were growing up, it's evil and makes you do things :confused::mad::D:D:D

However, you are in good company of lots of nutters on here to soothe away any lasting damage you have suffered from your inquisitiveness in clicking on a post. Be careful out there ;):D:D:cool:

OP
EmilysDad

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Any way .... I bent the trim straight(ish) and refitted it.:)

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom