Black gloss badge for my 2011 c class estate

Murdi83

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 c class c350 estate sport plus
Afternoon all.

I'm a newbie to thus forum and looking for advice. I am looking to change the boot mercedes emblem on my estste to a gloss black one. Only I can only find ones sallon and they say won't fit estate. Van anyone help me on where to find one for my car or at least the correct part number o should be looking for.

Ryan

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Afternoon all.

I'm a newbie to thus forum and looking for advice. I am looking to change the boot mercedes emblem on my estste to a gloss black one. Only I can only find ones sallon and they say won't fit estate. Van anyone help me on where to find one for my car or at least the correct part number o should be looking for.

Ryan
Can I direct you to the “Inappropriate Badging” thread? :) there are many good examples there!

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Welcome to the forum Ryan.

You are correct in saying the saloon and estate rear star have different part numbers.

FYI the estate Part # is A 204 758 01 58
the saloon which you don't want is A 204 758 00 58.

If you can't find another estate badge ( check Mercedes breakers like Dronsfields and eBay) or Aliexpress for a new one, how about removing your existing star and getting it primed and sprayed yourself with spray cans of primer and black gloss. (No idea if you can spray paint over a chrome badge, but you can use black plastidip.)

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
Welcome, Ryan. :)

mattkh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A160 W168 1999 1.6
Afternoon all.

Ryan
Reminds me of the day I removed the boot emblem on my 1959 ponton to spray it gold to celebrate Her Majesty's Silver Jubilee.

Top Bottom