Black interiors

Carabosse

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C300 AMG Sport Line Premium Plus Coupe (C205)
With leather, I'd only ever get black.

Would never buy a car with black paintwork, though. I'm a bit remiss about cleaning cars! :D

gizze

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
5 Series Touring + 911 Carrera 4
Lighter leather is far easier to keep looking new for longer imho, if you see any thing on it you wipe it off, black hides it all and you only really notice when it is too late.

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Lighter leather is far easier to keep looking new for longer imho, if you see any thing on it you wipe it off, black hides it all and you only really notice when it is too late.

Yeah but it looks like an old persons colour choice. All you need to add is the tartan blanket in the parcel shelf and some wearthers originals in the front and your good to go to the bowling club

gizze

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Totally disagree, to me the lighter leathers look far more modern...

e350_4.JPG

tode

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S350 btec 2011
Totally disagree, to me the lighter leathers look far more modern...

e350_4.JPG

Not sure I'd agree with "lighter = modern". IMO it's all about a harmonious interior, and I must say that yours looks very nice indeed.

(just a little jealous)

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
I like the black leather interior and that picture of the red interior, which looked pink to me, was horrible.

We've had black, grey and cream leather interiors in our cars and I think black is the smartest.

As for the blonde/brunette thing, well I have been both and it makes not the slightest bit of difference ;)

gizze

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Problem for me is the black headlining makes the cabin feel really small, although I can see why some make it feel more cossetting and prefer that.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom