Bluetooth Cradle SAP v3 Compatibility Issue?

Evo5man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A200 Elegance
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2006 A Class A200 Elegance with Comand and telphone pre-wire (Code 386). I have purchased a Mercedes SAP Bluetooth V3 cradle (Part Number A2129068600). On fitting the cradle into the centre armrest phone socket the cradle is not recognised by the Comand (Tel button states "No Phone") and the light on the cradle does not flash.

I thought that the cradle may be faulty and fitted it to a friend's C Class and it worked correctly with the light flashing blue on the cradle.

My next thought is that this cradle may not be compatible with my 2006 car/comand/pre-wire.

Can anyone confirm the compatibility, provide help or suggest any further tests I can run to try and find the fault?

I am hoping that someone out there can help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Steve

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom