Bonnet Star..

Pitsmoor Col

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014. W205, C Class C220. Diesel Blutec Automatic Saloon.
Hi, I have just bought a 64 plate C220 C Class bluetec. I want to put a bonnet star on the bonnet as well as having a big star on the grill because I think it looks good and it helps with parking. I had one on my 09 plate C220 C class, and it looked brill, (my opinion) so does any one know which models will fit please...Many thanks...

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
If you manage to sort out a "gunsight" for your car, next thing should be to get rid of the horrific thing in the middle of the grill, then your car will look classy and civilised!!:D:D:D

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom