Boot Tray

Shaun_wells

Reaction score
I used to have a plastic moulded tray that fitted in the back of my E300 TD.

This would protect the carpet and the rear of the car when removing gardening waste or having a dog for example.

I was wondering if anyone knew the correct name for this and where I could get my hands a new one and roughly how much a replacement would cost.

Thanks,
Shaun.

:)

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
You could try E-bay, I think they are referred to as Boot Liners/Rigid Boot Liners so you could do a Google and find alternative source other than E-bay if required.
Main Dealer should also be able to supply also, but you could be paying a premium for the MB badge.

SilverSaloon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124/1994/om606
usually refferred to as a "boot tray" or "boot liner" or "boot tub".

2nd hand genuine MB ones come up occasionally. also there are other ones that are not as high but do just as good a job.

i actually have both. only because a genuine one came up at a bargain price!

i think i prefer the shorter one though - means you can still open the side compartments

gibsones135

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLA 250 4MATIC 2014
I used to have a plastic moulded tray that fitted in the back of my E300 TD.

:)

Hi Shaun, I bought one of these chaps' anti slip boot liner for my w203 estate and would highly recommend them...fits a treat, looks smart and is made of good quality plastic and anti slip stuff (?)...Cheap too! I'm sure if you go through their site you'll find one for yours.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Eternalcar_Mercedes_W0QQ_fsubZ9009504 QQ_sidZ239919514QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Hi Shaun, You might want to take a peek at a Protek boot liner from an Ebay seller called Areches (his name is Ashley Bagshaw). It's a washable waterproof cloth liner made to measure for your car, and protects the sides as well as the back of the rear seat - and has a roll out piece to protect the rear lip/bumper when loading. I bought one for my C270CDI estate and am delighted with it - and a neighbour has subsequently bought one for her 2008 E270CDI estate. Ashley does not have a Merc liner listed at the moment, but if you use "contact member" from one of his listings and tell him what you want, he'll reply swiftly. Mine cost £60 delivered and took 2 weeks to make. I also had him put zips either side of the front piece so I can fold it down when the rear seat is folded - no additional cost!
I also have the Merc plastic "low lip" liner (they also do one with a deeper lip for C estates) that came with the car, but Ashleys is far better (IMHO!)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom