Bosch Fuel Distributor's - Rebuilding Service

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know many of you have older Mercedes car’s that use the Bosch KE-Jetronic system or a variant. Often on these cars the Bosch fuel distributor can wear out and cause all manner of problems from poor starting, driveability issues, poor fuel economy, stumbling idle, hesitation on acceleration etc.

A new distributor can cost thousands of pounds! Believe me i know! Well, there Is hope!

I am offering a service whereby your fuel distributor will be rebuilt to factory specifications. All seals, diaphragm’s, calibration springs will be replaced. The fuel distributor will be bench tested and calibrated back to its original condition. Further any contamination will be removed when your unit is rebuilt.
The current turn around is two weeks to get the job done...All rebuilt units are guaranteed for 12 months with an unlimited mileage for added peace of mind.

We rebuild all Bosch fuel distributors from 4, to 6, to 8 cylinder cars.
Our prices are the best you will anywhere in the country, and our service is second to none. If you would like a quotation or have any questions then feel free to send an email to:

fueldistributorguy@gmail.com

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you...

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Richard Moakes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500; ML500
Well, as I own two KE Jetronic equipped cars, this is an interesting service, thank you for letting us know it is an option.

Any idea of indicative costs for 6 and 8 cylinder units?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Well, as I own two KE Jetronic equipped cars, this is an interesting service, thank you for letting us know it is an option.

Any idea of indicative costs for 6 and 8 cylinder units?

Looks interesting as you say Richard, and it would be nice to have an idea of the prices

OP
F
Reaction score
Hi Richard,

Thankyou for your reply. Feel free to PM or email me for further details.

Best Wishes

Judder

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
M55AMG/2001/5400
Hi everyone

Anyone providing a rebuild service for the Bosch KE-Jetronic systems these days in the UK?

Potentially after one for my 2.6 190e

Thanks!

Last edited:

Judder

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
M55AMG/2001/5400
Sorry - was thinking about my V8 while typing - 2.6 _straight_ six I believe ;)

Bunriots

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W126 420SEL 1991
Are you still doing these rebuilds? I emailed but haven't heard back.

Thanks,
Dermot

Hi everyone,

I know many of you have older Mercedes car’s that use the Bosch KE-Jetronic system or a variant. Often on these cars the Bosch fuel distributor can wear out and cause all manner of problems from poor starting, driveability issues, poor fuel economy, stumbling idle, hesitation on acceleration etc.

A new distributor can cost thousands of pounds! Believe me i know! Well, there Is hope!

I am offering a service whereby your fuel distributor will be rebuilt to factory specifications. All seals, diaphragm’s, calibration springs will be replaced. The fuel distributor will be bench tested and calibrated back to its original condition. Further any contamination will be removed when your unit is rebuilt.
The current turn around is two weeks to get the job done...All rebuilt units are guaranteed for 12 months with an unlimited mileage for added peace of mind.

We rebuild all Bosch fuel distributors from 4, to 6, to 8 cylinder cars.
Our prices are the best you will anywhere in the country, and our service is second to none. If you would like a quotation or have any questions then feel free to send an email to:

fueldistributorguy@gmail.com

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you...

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Are you still doing these rebuilds? I emailed but haven't heard back.

Thanks,
Dermot
Hello and welcome,

They’ve not been seen since 2010 so perhaps not :(

iris

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190e w201 1987 E 2.0 petrol 102962 Power 118 hp 87 KW @ 5100 RPM
Try these guys for reconditioning merc parts. Don't buy it all - leave some for me.
Ignition car parts ltd are one of the largest suppliers of new auto parts in the UK, established 30 years ago we now have 6 full time staff at our location at Basildon in Essex We can supply Bosch Delphi, Facet, Ntk, Ngk, Blueprint, Beru, Kerr Nelson, Standard, SMP, Intermotor, Lucas, Bremi, Hella, Siemens, VDO, and a full range of aftermarket parts

Ignition coils modules caps rotors distributors, Timing sensors, Cam crankshaft and Knock sensors, Throttle Bodies position sensors, lambda, air temp oil temp pressure sensors, airflow meters, air sensors etc

We build new and reconditioned distributors, we can test and rebuild any distributor, and we have recondition distributors for tractors, speed boats, airplanes, track cars, buggies, race cars, classic cars, American cars, just about anything you name it we have done it.

We can test any distributor we do this free repairs from £10 + parts.
We can also test any coil or ignition module

If you are sending in a part for repair click here

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom