Brabus Tuning for 2005 C320CDi

diesel76

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 320CDi
A friend has told me of a tuning pack for said model from Brabus which adds 45BHP and doesn't invalidate warranty on the vehicle ( I presume its a box or remap)

What I want to know is where do you get this done? Does brabus have a uk outlet who tune or is it a dealer fit product??

Also has anyone had it done and what were results like??

Cheers

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
I have fitted two now, makes a fast car completely different, a lot of money but worth it, dont affect the warranty if fitted by MB!!

OP
D

diesel76

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 320CDi
Can I buy the brabus boxes at any main dealer?? Also do they defo do it for my model as brabus website only lists for W204?

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
I have fitted two now, makes a fast car completely different, a lot of money but worth it, dont affect the warranty if fitted by MB!!

Has MB changed its position on the warranty?
When I last looked at the Brabus upgrade, to retain the warranty the tuning box had to be fitted before 2 years or 18,000 miles & the unlimited mileage aspect of the warranty was reduced to 60,000 miles.

Russ

GCLTuning

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.gcltuning.co.uk
This is correct due to being a Generic file and not vehicle specific therefore builds a log of data that "it thinks is best" . Where as the custom file would have set guidelines and safety applications to prevent such failures that could potentiality arise .

Regards GCL

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom