C 220 transmission diff etc.

F

fast freddie

not sure if i have posted correctly please bear with me, would like help with maintenance and general servicing of 220 cdi Sport Coupe se 57 plate. I would like to have the auto transmission and diff oils changed allong with all filters and seals. what are the best oils to use, has been suggested that I use Silkolene Syn 5 for the diff, and MB. oils for the auto box along with new MB. filter. to protect remaining warranty. Would also like to replace fuel and engine air filter. Which if any workshop manual would you recommend for this car. Have reasonable skills for most vehicle maintenance along with decent level of tooling. first MB. though.

Bigtee

Reaction score
57 plate is that still in warranty won't it void that if you do it yourself with no dealer stamp?

However use merc oil and filters and buy new gaskets just take your time, warm car up after a good 30 mins run before you drop oil in autobox to remove all freely.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom