C Class 220 CDI 59 plate DAB question.

leachy7

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDi 2009 2.1
Hello Everybody.
I am now the proud owner of my first MB and i love it!! one question. Can i get DAB on my stereo. I am sure i tapped into Rock FM and 5 Live but cant seem to navigate my way to it. was it a dream?

Cheers MB fellow owners.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Most of us fit one of the add on units as the Mercedes version is very expensive,

The hard bit is always the antenna.

We can check you data card out for you, you might have DAB installed already

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Hello Everybody.
I am now the proud owner of my first MB and i love it!! one question. Can i get DAB on my stereo. I am sure i tapped into Rock FM and 5 Live but cant seem to navigate my way to it. was it a dream?

Cheers MB fellow owners.

If you have Comand, audio-50 or audio-20 with integrated six disk changer then you can add factory DAB or the excellent in2digi which emulates factory DAB at a fraction of the price.

https://www.commandonline.co.uk/in2digi-DAB-digital-radio-D1.html

To see if you have DAB go to the FM selection at the bottom of the screen an select it. See if DAB is one of the options.

If you want to know the full specification I can look the car up in Vedoc or EPC for you. email me the vin to sales@comand.co.uk

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi leachy7, welcome to the forum

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom