c-class alarm

abraham

Reaction score
hi everyone,i just registered with this site and am a new member; need some advice from you guys.

my car's( c class avat 180, 06 model) driver's side window was broken and all the mats were stolen yesterday daytime.

what i noticed was that the alarm didnot go off and after event i went and had a look. it looked as nothing happened other than broken glasses

please tell me why the alarm didnt go off? does alarm goes off in these incidents? or soemthing wrong with my alarm system?

thank you

OP
A

abraham

Reaction score
hi everyone,i just registered with this site and am a new member; need some advice from you guys.

my car's( c class avat 180, 06 model) driver's side window was broken and all the mats were stolen yesterday daytime.

what i noticed was that the alarm didnot go off and after event i went and had a look. it looked as nothing happened other than broken glasses

please tell me why the alarm didnt go off? does alarm goes off in these incidents? or soemthing wrong with my alarm system?

thank you

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom