"C" service on B class

daveyjp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B160 SE Blue Efficiency
My B class is now two years old, 23,000 miles and has just flagged a "C" service is required (2nd service). Last year it had an "A" service.

Is a "C" service required due to the 23,000 mile mark being reached? I was expecting a "B" after 2 years.

I've gone through the MB website to get the details of what is required, but no mention of A, B or C - any insight would be appreciated as to what is done on a "C" over and above the "A" and "B" service.

I can report that the car has been faultless, apart from an annoying rattle, but this fixed itself after a few hundred miles on UK roads!

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
My B class is now two years old, 23,000 miles and has just flagged a "C" service is required (2nd service). Last year it had an "A" service.

Is a "C" service required due to the 23,000 mile mark being reached? I was expecting a "B" after 2 years.

I've gone through the MB website to get the details of what is required, but no mention of A, B or C - any insight would be appreciated as to what is done on a "C" over and above the "A" and "B" service.

I can report that the car has been faultless, apart from an annoying rattle, but this fixed itself after a few hundred miles on UK roads!

I guess it is a B service, plus change of brake fluid (additional work as the car is now 2 years old).

vandt

Reaction score
It will need a major maintenance service. It will also need brake fluid change & dust filter change(both due every 2 years).

OP
D

daveyjp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B160 SE Blue Efficiency
Thanks - I also searched C Service, but as you it only gave results for "service" so your thread never appeared.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom