C Service.

WannaMB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w211 sport
Does any one know how i can find out which service items are required for a c service?
w211 e280, 07 plate.

Thanks

tode

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S350 btec 2011
Go to the Mercedes ESS site HERE and fill in your car's details: it will give you the work as per maintenance schedule.

OP
W

WannaMB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w211 sport
Go to the Mercedes ESS site HERE and fill in your car's details: it will give you the work as per maintenance schedule.

Thanks for that link.
I put in the details and it just gave me a ess guide code number and said i should call my Mercedes dealer.

This code is only valid for today to enable you to pass on information to your Mercedes-Benz Official Workshop, this Code can be passed on to complete a service as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.

Does that sound rite?

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Did you click to expand the two sections below? This will reveal to service requirements

There is also an option to print the generated ESS

OP
W

WannaMB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w211 sport
Im getting the below show up on the results page.
Cars saying i need a c service.. this looks like its telling me it needs a b service.. which do i believe. lol

Oil Quantity: litres

ESS Guide Code: X /V169MD163000
This code is only valid for today to enable you to pass on information to your Mercedes-Benz Official Workshop, this Code can be passed on to complete a service as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.

To Print Service Sheet please click here

To find your nearest Official Workshop please click here
Your service has been calculated, please expand the following sections to view the details.
These items are required but check service history to ensure that they have not been done in recent past.
Main Service
Service B

Important note regarding Engine oils:

Standard engine oils. Mercedes-Benz Recommend that only oils that reach 229.3 or 229.5 specification should be used. Please contact your Official Workshop for further details.

AMG engines. Only oils that reach Mercedes-Benz’s 229.5 specification should be used with these high performance engines. Please contact your Official Workshop for further details.

Vehicles with Diesel Particulate Filters installed. Only Low Ash engine oils should be used with diesel engines fitted with a Particle Filter in the exhaust system. The oil is a special formulation designed to be used for the Low Ash application. Failure to use this oil could block and damage the Particulate Filter.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
There is a second section to expand, below the Service B part..

The service letter C just tells the tech how long the service should take, including all extras due to mileage and age. In reality there are only A and B services..

OP
W

WannaMB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w211 sport
Thanks
Managed to get it working after i restarted the web page a few times.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom