c220 auto

brianduncan

New Registration
Reaction score
c220 auto problem

hi I've got a wee problem with a c220 cdi auto that we have just inherited, well not to sure if it is a problem or not. It just seems to be very slow to pick up speed on motorways its ok in town but takes about 30 seconds to get to 60 is this normal and if not how do I fix it... cheers for any help Brian

Last edited:

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
I'm not a techie ........ as most regulars know ............. but I can safely say .... without shadow of a doubt ........ without predjudice, or misconception ........... bias or influence

That a 0-60 of 30 seconds in a C220 Cdi ............. is absolutley, utterly...... and without beating about the bush.

Pants !!!!!!

Your car needs surgery !!

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
First suspect that comes to mind is the MAF sensor or air flow meter.. worth getting a good indie to have a look at it also check when last serviced.. filters etc changed..

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom