C220 Estate interior Boot Panel removal

Stu0047

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C200 2006 2100
Hi Malcolm/television

Please could I ask for the drawings for my w203 estate removal of tailgate inner as my jet washer pipe has come off and could it get the damn thing off to put it back on.
Sorry to be a pain I know you have sent this out multiple times.

Thanks in advance address is as follows if you would be so kind.

Cheers

stuartflury@hotmail.com

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome, it has been sent.

Snedds

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C200 s203
C200 s203 boot trim removal.

Hi Malcom,
I know this may be a pain, but is there any chance you could send me those details as well mate? Kmsneddon@btinternet.com

Cheers in advance.

tiririram80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S203 C220
Hello guys.
I have to do the same thing on my car. Could I have the instructions please.
Regards

tiririram80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S203 C220
Hi again.
My email is tihomalashev at abv.bg
I will appreciate any help if somebody still have the drawings.
Regards

Aaron Hughes

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 2012
Newbie here I looking to remove the rear boot lining where the fuses are to wire a dash cam in can you help with removing the panel over the wheel ?

Chrishazle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 2008 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 Facelift SLK280
Unfortunately Malcolm (Television, RIP) is no longer with us, father time caught up with him over a year ago. There's a possibility someone who received the instructions before his demise and sees these recent posts will help, or possibly Lostkiwi.

Unfortunately those asking do not have the required number of posts to have access to PM's (now called conversations), so you have to either hope the above happens or start a new thread asking if anyone has the instructions and can help.

From memory, the top edge trims on an S203 pull out sideways parallel to the rear window rather than at right angles to the frame, but it's a long time since I had to do this to my S203 (BTW, saloon is a W203, estate is an S203).

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom