MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Updates,

As you all will know here at GAD Tuning we hold the record for the most powerful 350 CDI and 250 CDI. Below are pictures of our new challenge the 220 CDI 170 BHP amg packed.

Over the next few weeks we aim to produce some big Power from this little sleeper.

This C220 uses the Delphi DCM 3.2 management however this is not an OBD readable vehicle.

n4uzyc.jpg

dh7hg9.jpg

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
This is the same as my car? Pre -BE 646EVO, i would be interested in the results

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
This is a a 170 bhp c220 cdi with dpf and egr active. Plus 45 50 bhp along with 80 to 90 nm of torque quite happily.

Regards

Many Thanks the GAD Tuning Support Team http://www.gadtuning.co.uk

jms70

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 cdi sport
Hi Gary, very pleased on the remap you did on this for me....:)

much better performance and the smoothness of the auto gear changes is great, one happy customer.

if you manage to tweak more power over the next few weeks and want a guinea pig, let know........:rolleyes: ;)

Thanks
Jason

MROGERT

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 W204 C200 CDI SPORT WITH AMG BODYKIT
Will the auto gearbox take this extra torque I thought there was a restriction on the 5 speed box?
I presume ((hope)you could do this on my W204 C200CDI if required ??

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Good morning,

Yes of course we can make excellent power from your vehicle also! The auto boxes are very strong but most of it is down to the torque placement! If you hit the box with maximum torque off the bat it wont like it very much but if you improve the bite of the gearbox and also make everything nice a smooth your not sneaking up on it.

Many thanks

The GAD team

LeonHerby

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A220 AMG CDI
Will this be the same remap / results for a A220 CDI 2.2?

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Good evening,

Sorry we missed your message! If you could pop your vehicle information up including the model year I will have a little look for you!

Many thanks

Anthony @ GAD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2008
I also have a w204 c220 cdi that i wold love to upgrade . If i delete de FAP & EGR , bigger turbo and a remap can the car touch the 230bhp and 500 nm limit ?

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Good morning,

Yes that should be quite achievable! I would recommend having an uprated front mounted intercooler to keep the charge temps down as they can suffer when requesting more from uprated components! Stock vehicles are fine but when larger turbos ect... are added keeping temps down is a must!!!

Regards

Team GAD

coventryslk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 CDI Sport
I also have a w204 c220 cdi that i wold love to upgrade . If i delete de FAP & EGR , bigger turbo and a remap can the car touch the 230bhp and 500 nm limit ?

GAD have quoted me for a remap on my 220cdi evo. I would like data on the acceleration times before and after remap

0-62
30-50
30-70
50-70 etc

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Good evening,

Obviously there are many factors In pulling times such as weather, road conditions, tyres and driver of course but should easily shave 1 second off your 0-60 time possibly more of course depending on the above.

Also with pulls from 30-50, 30-70 and 50-70 this also depends on if your in manual mode or how your gearbox has adapted as far as kick down is concerned as we have found some Mercs love to drop a gear and others take a little more persuasion! I hope this helps.

Many thanks

The GAD team

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Also will keep everyone posted but we are working on a 250cdi and trying to hit the 300bhp mark!

Watch this space! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2008
This is the google translated anser i got from my local MB dealer : " Hello, do not try to do anything to the car, leave it as it did mercedes, everything is calculated in cents, the box is 5 degrees, but the software that controls it is 7 steps inside Converter is as modified to support and work as a 7-speed box, but the couple that I have calculated them when they made ​​the car if you want to get more torque from the engine, you have to change inside the box ie to change clutch gearbox's, put more discs each disc package, and put another converter that can withstand higher torque, which I do not think financial worth.

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Good evening,

Im trying to make heads or tails over this??? :confused:

If he is referring to the 7G box then we have a vehicle running over 800nm through it and its absolutely fine? Unless he is talking about something else???

Many thanks

I will continue to try and crack the code!

Regards

Team GAD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2008
He told me that the 5g in my 220 cdi w204 has the same software as the 7g only less gears . And the torque converter also is made with idk what internals . They sugested that a reinforced 5g is recomended ( told me that its about 2.000euro's to make it take more torque ) But i do belive that they are just tryng to rip me off ? Sounds preatty weird , right ?

Last edited:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom