C250 td help and advice

haroonz7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 TD Auto, BMW M3 CSL, Honda Integra Type R DC-2
Guys

i was pulling away at a junction and as I accelerated there was a slight gudder as if i had wheel spin, the road was wet but it felt like it was coming from the front.

could the gearbox be slipping???

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
They do not normally slip in the low gears, ie when pulling away, I would wait and see if it does it again

OP
H

haroonz7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 TD Auto, BMW M3 CSL, Honda Integra Type R DC-2
making a trip to birmingham tomorrow (260 miles) and if anything happens will post it up. How does a slip feel like in an auto.....i know in a manual the engine revs up and no real speed up but whats it like in an auto??? interesting to know now am an auto driver....

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
making a trip to birmingham tomorrow (260 miles) and if anything happens will post it up. How does a slip feel like in an auto.....i know in a manual the engine revs up and no real speed up but whats it like in an auto??? interesting to know now am an auto driver....

Just the same, if it was slipping, the revs go up but the car speed does not increase, just watch the rev counter if fitted, and enjoy your trip

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom