C63 amg

imranb

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here so please forgive my ignorance if this has been asked many times before. I am going to take the plunge and am 95% certain I will commit to buying the C63 AMG this week, just before I do is there anything I should be aware of about this specific model i.e. any recalls, common problems etc.
I am also interested in learning any hints and tips when negotiating a price for the car, I don't expect to pay the asking price however any tips will be appreciated.
I have test driven the CLS63 AMG and was impressed with the performance, it's a shame it only caters for 4 seats and not 5 as I prefer the interior on the CLS63 AMG however the C63 AMG does look more sporty on the outside and has 5 seats which is fundamental criteria according to the missus :)

I look forward to becoming a permanent member and enjoying the C63 AMG in the near future.

Last edited:

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hello,

I am new here so please forgive my ignorance if this has been asked many times before. I am going to take the plunge and am 95% certain I will commit to buying the C63 AMG this week, just before I do is there anything I should be aware of about this specific model i.e. any recalls, common problems etc.
I am also interested in learning any hints and tips when negotiating a price for the car, I don't expect to pay the asking price however any tips will be appreciated.
I have test driven the CLS63 AMG and was impressed with the performance, it's a shame it only caters for 4 seats and not 5 as I prefer the interior on the CLS63 AMG however the C63 AMG does look more sporty on the outside and has 5 seats which is fundamental criteria according to the missus :)

I look forward to becoming a permanent member and enjoying the C63 AMG in the near future.

Hi Imran,

And welcome to the Forum. Worth using "Search" as there is no doubt plenty on the forum on these cars.

Experts will be along soon, but for the meantime, welcome!

Captain_Pug

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class
Welcome to the forum. C63 a very nice choice in car sir one of my personal favs, hoping to buy one myself ...... in 10-12 years ;-)

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
Hello,

Best of luck with your purchase, have test driven both myself, C63 and C63PP and both are great exciting cars to drive, and what a sound from those exhausts. wish I could have one!

OP
I

imranb

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been dissapointed with the service received from my local Mercedes dealer which has put me off from getting the C63 from them. I will keep this thread updated once I've made a decision however I am also considering waiting for a white C63 which will become available in April 2010, thats' if I can wait that long...

st4, I looked at the E63 and it's not for me, the C63 is the ideal model for my requirements.

TonyJones

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 S55 L AMG kompressor
Nice choice. I am looking to purchase a cl65 amg (2004/5) model. Love the shape and 600+ bhp as STD.

robert_jean221

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 C220 cdi Estate (W203)
Hello,

Nice car, and welcome to the forum!

Mr CLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK Cabriolet '04. C Class '65.
Welcome to the forum ImranB. I know you've probably got the money ready and its burning a hole in your pocket but take your time finding the ideal one and then enjoy!

OP
I

imranb

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ImranB. I know you've probably got the money ready and its burning a hole in your pocket but take your time finding the ideal one and then enjoy!

This is the hardest part, the money is cursing me begging to be spent on the Black C63 from my local dealer but I am trying to hold the urge and wait for the White C63. I don't want to jump the gun but it's proving to be quite hard.

OP
I

imranb

Reaction score
Nice choice. I am looking to purchase a cl65 amg (2004/5) model. Love the shape and 600+ bhp as STD.

The CL65 is a beautiful car, I forced myself behind one stuck at the blackwall tunnel the other week. I envy the guy who was driving it on a 59 plate **** :D

Mr CLK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK Cabriolet '04. C Class '65.
If you are unhappy with your local dealer then why not look at other surrounding dealerships to see if they have the Black C63. I do think it will look good in black or white and so each way you are on a winner!

type49

Reaction score
The C63 is probably the most "focused" car MB build at the mo. About 60-odd BHP down on the others but dont let this put you off. the C63 & the SL63 both sound fantastic. The E & CLS dont have the same bark....
A customer has just bought a C63, part exchanging his M3 CSL, which he says was just way too bumpy for our roads. He loves his new car. Wait for the one you want & enjoy...........

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom