Can anyone get car specs etc by registration number

simondb

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 BlueTEC AMG Night Ed 2015
That's a useful site for VIN's. Its easier than searching the source code on other sites I know where the detail is there but hidden!
Hi, that website doesn't seem to give out the VINs anymore, is there another way to get the VIN from the reg number. Its for a car I want to buy but want to get the exact specs. Thanks in advance

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Hi, that website doesn't seem to give out the VINs anymore, is there another way to get the VIN from the reg number. Its for a car I want to buy but want to get the exact specs. Thanks in advance
The data protection act has removed the ability to get Vin#s from registrations for the general public.
Ask the seller for the Vin# and put it into one of these sites.

Timurhan

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Gle
Good evening @davidsl500 , sorry to bother you, could you please give me the VIN code? Reg number: GD65ZBN
Many thanks.

mojo293

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 CLA180 1.6 AMG Line
Hi,

Have just done the deal to buy a Mercedes CLA180 AMG Line, and pick it up end of next week.

Would it be possible to get the VIN from the reg number, please, so I can check exactly what spec it has fitted. I know most of it, but just want to check specifics.

Reg No. is LP17 TWK

Cheers

MJ

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
If anyone is desperately needing to get a VIN from a registration number then I have found one site that will do it (not the method I use) but I think they would spot abuse pretty quickly... It's https://isyourcaravailable.com/ just go through the motions of selling it via the registration you're interested in. They will email you the offer which includes brief details including the VIN...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom