Carpro Hydro2 / foam

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Been using it for a while (on my wife's car bodywork and wheels) ) and have been impressed at how clean her car stays. Now using it on the SL as well. I had used the Hydro2 on my wheels and they seem to have stayed very clean. When I used the iron (brake dust) remover, there was almost no purple -

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Been using it for a while (on my wife's car bodywork and wheels) ) and have been impressed at how clean her car stays. Now using it on the SL as well. I had used the Hydro2 on my wheels and they seem to have stayed very clean. When I used the iron (brake dust) remover, there was almost no purple -
A picture tells a thousand words buddy :D

OP
rorywquin

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Difficult
A picture tells a thousand words buddy :D

Difficult to post a picture of a clean, dirty car. Both have just been washed.......will try to remember to ado a before and after.....

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Difficult

Difficult to post a picture of a clean, dirty car. Both have just been washed.......will try to remember to ado a before and after.....
Don't forget buddy , it's now written for the whole world to see :D

OP
rorywquin

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Still loving the CarPro and Carlack combo.

Did a proper wash today (1st in about 4 months. ...soap buckets etc) in preparation for a CarLack Polish, followed by CarLack Long Life, followed by Hydro2. will be good for another 4 to 6 months. My routine has become the occasional deep clean followed by the high pressure washer (rinse only) at petrol stations when needed....This works really well for me doing long trips and being able to hit the car with a rinse pressure wash to keep it looking good.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom