Cars

charlfourie

Reaction score
Website
www.anotherphotographer.co.za
Your Mercedes
1979 Mercedes Benz 250
Just a random thought I had...

Obviously most of us on here love cars in some form or another.
And we are passionate about cars, and I am sure this post has been done before... but I'll rehash it then :)

The most timeless designs for cars... which ones stick out?

And I'm talking about those cars that whenever you want to see if you just walk up, admire it, even if you've seen it from every possible angle, and you stroke it. When you see them driving around they put a smile on your face. For no other reason except for seeing it.

What do you all think?
Name them. :)

For me a few...

BMW 850CSi
BMW_850_CSi_front.jpg

Everything about this car is just amazing for me... it looks good no matter what colour it is, and I want one. And I will have one, :)

Jaguar E-type
1974-Jaguar-E-Type-V12.jpg

Sex on wheels... can't sum it up better. hehe

1950's Corvette
59red2.jpg

One of the most beautiful cars ever made and ever will be made...

300SL Gullwing
gullwing-300sl.jpg

Ditto

Guess I could go on for some time... so rather leave it some other members. Hoping someone else will mention the w124, because if I do it'll just be unfair, because you all should know by now how much I love them. hehe

Last edited:

dizzy lizzy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL129 (diesel),2 x 124 250D,190d 2.5
The Gullwing is beautiful-in my eyes-

Many moons ago I had a fiat 500 -it was like driving along on a hairdryer-it had suicidle doors-bolt off roof-loved it because it was so cute-handbag size. I used to drive it on the motorway and it was quite frightening when lorries passed- I wouldn't drive one now due to safety- got used to Mercedes for years now and wouldn't change

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom