cclass-spolier

ADZ7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MERC C250 2012
hi there would anyone know of good after market subtle spoiler to go on class saloon obvs don't want to ruin it but Little spoilers I see going around look nice merc have quoted redic price for there's

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I just got one for my E63 ready painted from
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/oem-thing
They come from Taiwan within a week. Mine was £75 - I may get a customs bill too but that's likely to be c£20 max. So for £100 roughly you get a great looking well made spoiler. Nice and subtle.
It comes with easy to follow fitting instructions and 3M VHB tape to attach it.
The tape which comes is 9mm wide - personally I bought 19mm wide stuff from Amazon which is better, I also got some IPA cleaner and some 3M adhesion enhancer pads also from Amazon to complete the job. Once this is going on it ain't coming off again. That lot cost me about £30 all in. Probably over the top but I'm fussy!And I'll have some left over I'm sure I'll find a use for
I had the same manufacturers spoiler on my SL and it worked very well and looked great- colour match is extremely good.Fit is excellent.

OP
A

ADZ7

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MERC C250 2012
brill cheers mate il look it up;)

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom