Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I have sent it :D:D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
No one has ever asked for this on a 163,,, I can print it off shortly.

E

elkanavantage

I'd be glad of your advice also: I have a 1999 E320 Est; the front pass button will only go down if pushed- sometimes with having to fiddle with the keyfob button/ inner handle /combinations of both. I got a replacement actuator that the button bar goes into but was faced with a solid sheet of metal inner door lining. Presumably as you advised above, the rivets have to be drilled out and the door glass removed? Good old MB- anything to push up workshop costs if using them! If you can E mail me on alanelkan44@gmail.com it'd be welcomed.

mr. shr

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221, W166
If your car is a 99 year then you might have the vacuum system in which case the solution provided here might not be applicable.
I could be wrong, others here could confirm?

pit

Reaction score
Television,
My rear near side has started playing up the last few days, I have a S211 04 could you please send me the guide for removing the door panel and changing the lock.
Cavemanpit69@aol.com

Thanks in advance

Tristan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 2002 270 CDI
Hi, have just bought my first Benz. W203 02 270 CDI. Have 4 noticeable problems. Bouncing door lock on drivers door. I have purchased the replacement spring but after reading a few posts it seem most replace the whole lock mechanism? Malcolm please could you send me the instructions tristanvellam@yahoo.co.uk.

Next problem is very occasionally the car seems to go into limp mode when I accelerate hard. I understand I need to clent the MAF sensor and if this doesn't work; replace it?

3rd problem, occasionally the parking sensors react like I have hit something and go red with a permanent beep and eventually turn off. They won't turn back on until the car is turned off and on again. Does this mean one or several sensors need replacing?

Last problem is I lose the radio signal when I turn on the heated rear window on. Is the only solution to replace the whole rear screen. Sounds expensive when I could listen to CDs when I have steamy windows!

As I am new to owning a Benz the help and advice is appreciated. Loving the car though especially as I have come from a Ford Fiesta!

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom