Central vents, blue control wheel?

ChrisPidwell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270 CDI Avantgarde W211
On my E270CDI Avant, W211, there is a central roller switch with divisions of blue on it.

The manual says its the cold air vent roller? What does this mean? I have tried the a/c on and off and both settings with this roller switch fully up and down. There seems to be no difference?

Any suggestions?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Is not the top center vent always the cold fresh air coming in only

OP
C

ChrisPidwell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270 CDI Avantgarde W211
So when on, it allows codl fresh air in through any vent that happens to be open?

By the way. Re an earlier post regarding suspension low ride height warning. The car was fully loaded with camping gear, no more room on top or in car. I mean fully loaded. Handled fantastically, pulled really well, no blip alarms going off. suspension raised itself nicely when ignition switched on. Just one blip when I went over a speed beep swuare on, all four wheels.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
So when on, it allows codl fresh air in through any vent that happens to be open?

By the way. Re an earlier post regarding suspension low ride height warning. The car was fully loaded with camping gear, no more room on top or in car. I mean fully loaded. Handled fantastically, pulled really well, no blip alarms going off. suspension raised itself nicely when ignition switched on. Just one blip when I went over a speed beep swuare on, all four wheels.

Thanks for the update

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom