cl 500 valve block refurbishment

fourcandles

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk230 jba felcon cl500 2002
Hi just reading from a supplier of seal kits for valve block that there are two is this correct ?as you know from my post on leaking abc pump i am fitting a new pump .As the fluid is black i an thinking of refurbishing the block or blocks do i need two kits?
kind regards Dominic

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
There is a front block and a rear block. If you're going to do it do both. As for the kit ask the supplier or better yet ask @Craiglxviii as he put together a kit using aerospace quality seals.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom