CLK 220 CDI Iridium Silver Metallic paint

MykhailoM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLS W219 Grand Edition
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good quality Mercedes Iridium Silver Metallic paint that will bland with a glossy looking original. I have some scratches accumulated overtime which I want to send with fine grit paper and spray paint over them.

I have purchased and tried this one on one of my scratches: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hycote-Mercedes-Iridium-Silver-Metallic-Aerosol-Spray-Paint-150ml-XDMC607/282076783519?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Even though the colour is correct, the paint leaves a dry or a rough feeling when you touch it and seems a bit less gloss finish. I would prefer something more glossy.

Thanks a LOT!

umblecumbuz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 and CLC 204 cdi, MX5, Kia Soul
You'll need a seperate clearcoat over any sprayed paint to get a near-oem finish.

OP
MykhailoM

MykhailoM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLS W219 Grand Edition
Hi,

I think I came across the right paint or at least the best I can find. The number is 775 Sold in Halfords shops called
Halfords Mercedes Iridium Silver Scratch & Chip Repair Kit £11.99 and another one is Mercedes Iridium Silver Metallic Car Spray Paint 300ml £6.99 It needs to be used with Halfords Clear Lacquer 500ml £7.49

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom