clk cabrolet boot lid opening

phensic

Reaction score
my clk forgot while roof down and cover open so no roof /windows or boot auto, need to reset it , tried to open boot so as to disconnect battery but no go ,can turn key left or right if pushed in but still no use,is the connection under bonnet same if disconnected wil it cut feed to car if not how can i get in boot . roof cover can be closed and using shaft on lock behind seat.car will start and drive and remote locking works but not boot. is there any other way to reset it thanks

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
well if you have manual control of the roof, why not half open it and access the boot when the back section flips up?

OP
P

phensic

Reaction score
thanks but boot floor cover has to be romoved to access battery and need boot open to do it

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
yes, I know, the far left side folds up a bit, pull it about, you only need to get a 10mm spanner in there

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Does anyone know if the JUMPING connection under the bonnet is a direct feed? will undoing that disconnect the battery from the SAMs?

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom