Colin Ferns in Richmond

Maku

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E 240 full AMG kit
Hi

Just had my car serviced outside the main dealer for the first time.

Went to Colin Ferns from recommandation in this forum, and I have to say I'm impressed with the service that I had and saved myself some £700 from going to the main dealer.

Had my major service done, along with plugs changing, brakes and brake disc also front ball joints etc all done on the same day. Collected it back in top condition.

The only bad point that I can say is my steering wheel is full of dirt, which I won't get that from the main dealer :) apart from that top class.

Excellent service and would like to recommand them.

regards

Maku

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Hi

Just had my car serviced outside the main dealer for the first time.

Went to Colin Ferns from recommandation in this forum, and I have to say I'm impressed with the service that I had and saved myself some £700 from going to the main dealer.

Had my major service done, along with plugs changing, brakes and brake disc also front ball joints etc all done on the same day. Collected it back in top condition.

The only bad point that I can say is my steering wheel is full of dirt, which I won't get that from the main dealer :) apart from that top class.

Excellent service and would like to recommand them.

regards

Maku

You forgot to add what it cost you for a dirty steering wheel!!!

matei72

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2000 E200 Kompressor, LHD and 2015 C300h W205
I just had my second pleasant experience dealing with Colin Ferns. I brought my wife's LHD E200K in to get the headlamps/foglamp and other bits sorted for registering it here in the UK.

Fair play to them, they didn't try to sell me new UK-spec headlamps, but rather told me that they could get it through MOT with the headlamps masked off. A huge savings there.

As fate would have it, on the way in to the garage the CEL came on, turns out that it was only an air injection valve and it cost just £30+ quid.

Because they saved me about £3000 during my last visit, I decided to replace the failing instrument cluster (pixel and other issues) and the wee "pea" bulbs in the airvent wheels.

True to their word, the car passed the MOT w/o any issues. Colin drove it there himself.

I'd not hesitate to go there again!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom