Collonite 476S endures! :):):)

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
I think this was double polished in October?
Just washed a section and unbelievably it still just about beads and feels that little bit greasy.

After decades of Brand Loyalty to Autoglyms SRP and the ultra Gloss. 2 coats of the former and one of the later looks good for 3 - 4 days and is basically all gone by the second week.

Whereas Collonite 476S looked great for 3 months and looks like its still protecting after 5 or 6 months.
In perspective its incredible value for money, and less effort ( AG would have needed 6 sessions)
In summary saved me a fortune and did a much better job!

It was clayed before the Collonite.

I am not an expert like Carl in any way, but for me at my evel this stuff is awesome.

It also wasnt difficult to apply , and a no white dust. :):)

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Welcome to the real world buddy ! You can now classify yourself as an expert detailer if you have clayed and waxed :D (who is this Carl you speak of o_O)

Alexsdad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 C270 CDI S203
I started using collinite about 3 years ago now, and don’t use anything else. Best test I did was on a neighbours 2002 ML320 he’d brought. I washed it, gave it a coat of collinite, and the vehicle didn’t see another wash until I brought it from him 12 months later, once I’d washed off all the dirt, slime, and dust (he worked in a block factory) the paintwork was still gleaming like a new car. I’m sure someone will pipe up that another product is better, I’m more than happy with collinite for me and my customers

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
I started using collinite about 3 years ago now, and don’t use anything else. Best test I did was on a neighbours 2002 ML320 he’d brought. I washed it, gave it a coat of collinite, and the vehicle didn’t see another wash until I brought it from him 12 months later, once I’d washed off all the dirt, slime, and dust (he worked in a block factory) the paintwork was still gleaming like a new car. I’m sure someone will pipe up that another product is better, I’m more than happy with collinite for me and my customers
I'm sure there are better waxes than collinite , but I doubt they are in the same price bracket ! It's still very good stuff .

OP
Submariner1

Submariner1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500 2009 5.5
I'm sure there are better waxes than collinite , but I doubt they are in the same price bracket ! It's still very good stuff .

Just gave it its first wash for weeks ... and I am even more impressed with Collinite.
And its not just me.......

A little girl (six or 7 years old??) who lives a few houses up, was ‘loitering at the end of the drive’
She likes my cat! And doesnt have a cat of her own.
She said “wow I need my sunglesses”.

I didnt get what she meant, so picking up on my puzzled look ... she said “your car is so awesomely shiny”!

When kids notice .... you know its looking good!

Top Bottom