Colour Coded Door Handles

danwhufc

New Registration
Reaction score
I have a C180 coupe in silver but it has black door handles which Id like to change to silver. Has anyone done this before, if so how much did the parts cost or would I be better off getting the current black handles sprayed silver?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
You can do this with an aerosol, give them a few top clear coats, flat them all over first with a 1000 paper

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Handles are easy to remove and paint..but much better to buy them already painted ..
Try this number, 028 3889 1242..seen one there last week.. 07 in silver, they will post the parts to you..

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
Though the solution Malcolm says works, i found it more convenient and a lot less hassle to actually buy the handles already painted for my W202, though when ordered i was told that there was only a limited amount of coloured door handles produced of each colour and if my colour was,nt available, they would,nt know until it turned up, as it would of been substituted for a plain black one and then the procedure would be as Malcolm has said.
Handles for a w202 are approx £20 each, and i had all mine fitted (4 door) inside of an hour. I would imagine they would be a similar price for your later C class, and being silver and a later model you can almost guarentee they,ll have coloured ones in UK stock (mine had to come from Germany).

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom