Colour combo

O

oldmovieguy

Almost certain to order a new E class although the local Audi dealer is pushing very hard discount wise to get me into an A6, only decision left is black or grey Artico with Iridium silver metallic paint. Views appreciated.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Almost certain to order a new E class although the local Audi dealer is pushing very hard discount wise to get me into an A6, only decision left is black or grey Artico with Iridium silver metallic paint. Views appreciated.

IIRC I had "Sand" upholstery with a Cubanite Silver (Pewter) W211. I thought it was ideal. (have not had another new car, so much less choice of upholstery!).

I think lighter colours make the car brighter and make it feel roomier, whereas black has the revers effects.

Light colours are not difficult to maintain.

OP
A

Ashley H

I'm with the majority on this thread but, apparently, the minority overall. I don't like black interiors, although they are certainly more practical (especially if you have younger children - the C180 Mrs H runs has a cream interior and it's pretty grim in there!)

Silver paint and a black interior has to be the dullest cliche there is :)

I was half looking at R types recently and they ALL had black interiors and were nearly all silver to boot...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom