comand and iphone 5

W

waldo1

Just a short note abot the iphone 5 connectivity with comand. My c350 came with 3 connection cables, one of which was the regular apple connector. I had plugged my iphone4 into this and had my music coming through the media interface for the last year since new. The new iphone 5 has a different connector and therefore an adaptor is needed until MB bring out one. I bought the genuine apple adaptor £25 (big rip off) but I can confirm it does work exactly as my previous iphone 4 did. Not sure about the cheaper alternatives on ebay as I think apple have a chip in the adaptor to make you buy their original gear. Anyway hope this is of help to anyone looking to upgrade their phone and wondering how to get it to work with the comand system.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom