Come on Mercedes you’re slipping.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
My father has an X1 2.0i M Sport, it is a lovely car to drive, massively de-tuned engine so a re-map would make a huge difference. It is very well specced.

I drove my mates X3 M40d last week, what a car!!!!! so fast and effortless, the spec is huge as standard I would happily drive one.

Another friend has an M4 Coupe with Competition Pack, truly horrible to be in on the road, so ridiculously stiff it is a joke

OP
mercmancdi

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
www.schnauzersinireland.com
Your Mercedes
2009 E250 cdi 08 cls320 cdi ,2007 e280 cdi '2005 E 280 CDI ,VW TOUAREG ,JAGUAR S AND xTO NAME A FEW
I used to drive one of the first Skoda
Never rusted and has a great heater .........as it always overheated.

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
I like mine. 12 months in, all I have had was a brake fluid change - at £48 all in, MB have a bit to look at. Mine is the competition so different bits on the suspension but as long as you have the suspension on "comfort", the rest can be whatever you want.

McDonald

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2004
Most of my extended family drive top-end BMWs. Very good, high performance cars. I think mine has more character, but I would say that wouldn't I?

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Most of my extended family drive top-end BMWs. Very good, high performance cars. I think mine has more character, but I would say that wouldn't I?

The SL is a different proposition though from the hum drum cars every manufacturer makes

OP
mercmancdi

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
www.schnauzersinireland.com
Your Mercedes
2009 E250 cdi 08 cls320 cdi ,2007 e280 cdi '2005 E 280 CDI ,VW TOUAREG ,JAGUAR S AND xTO NAME A FEW
The SL is a different proposition though from the hum drum cars every manufacturer makes

I m o ,,,the Cls and the SL are proper
Mercedes. Most of the rest of the range can be matched by most other brands if not bettered. As for the small jeep type I have drove new G range in variety of levels and drove new x bmw but now back to the new Vw Tiguan my 3rd one and think they are away ahead in that class. I m o.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I like mine. 12 months in, all I have had was a brake fluid change - at £48 all in, MB have a bit to look at. Mine is the competition so different bits on the suspension but as long as you have the suspension on "comfort", the rest can be whatever you want.
I’d agree- and BMW seem to pay more attention to brake fluid changes than most ...
What I like is I can order up my service via the app and it details the options and cost in a very transparent way...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom