Court Date

robertjrt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500L 2001, gone but, never forgotten
I have had notification from the Central London County Court that the day for the Hearing is the 6th of January 2010.

It seems that a whole day has been booked for two of the Claims, another one seems to have been struck out, I'll need to check on that one.

It was interesting to read some of my posts from this forum in the documents MB provided to the Court. It was quite a detailed submission for a couple of Small Claims.

I am looking forward to dissecting MB defense, there are more holes in it than a Swiss cheese

It would seem that MB would like me to be declared a Vexatious litigant which would mean that I would require the permission of the Court to issue further Claims against MB. I would have thought that MB might have issued a Write alleging Libel against me given my comments, but, evidently, declined to do so, perhaps because my accusation of Perjury is a true statement.

One would have thought that after almost four years of litigation MB would
have realised that ( I must be careful here) I intend to continue until the wrong that was perpetrated on me is fully addressed and this whole unnecessary drama resolved to my satisfaction.

I expect a couple more Court dates through soon and then Plan C can be fully implemented when/if the Judgments are awarded in my faviour.

So far, so good:)

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
I wish you well, keep us all posted.

Russ

ricky s

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
as signature
Following this case of yours in every detail Robert, hope you **** them in the end.
On another point what ever happen to this dinner that was lightly bantered about, and hopefully a resulting first hand account of this protracted story, I need to know more! I,d quite happily take the day off to travel up and meet you, and dine out, be good with a few others of the forum if you or they are up for it, otherwise, you, your partner, me and wifey, prehaps at Rules (like that place), round corner from you, Quite happy to pay the bill for this foursome, (sorry lads poverty prevents me paying for the whole forum attendance), be worth it just to meet you, and to hear your story first hand. Failing this , wish you all the best in your pursuit Robert, and keep us up to date when your able too.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom