Diesel in injector holes

jimerc124

Reaction score
My 1996 c250 has got lots of diesel filled up in the holes where the injectors sit it also takes a bit of turning to start is it the rubber pipes that go to and from the injectors help please

brianbrian

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 250D, SL129-deisel
Just buy a new bit of hose and replace all injectors with new hoses not expensive 15 minute job. Hope this helps

Number_Cruncher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 E300D TE
I agree, it's an easy cheap job.

On an OM606, you definitely need to buy 2 metres of leak off hose to replace it all. I don't know if you can get away with only buying 1 metre for an OM605.

The only slight note of caution is to be very careful not to scratch the pipe stubs / barbs on the injectors, or your new pipe might not seal as well as you need it to.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom