Difference in servicing costs !

Mercedes 190E

Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.co.uk
Your Mercedes
2013 C220 CDI, 2004 A140 Classic SE (Parents!)
Our 320 CDi is due a C service, so I thought I would ring around. Mercedes Walsall (My local dealer) wanted £349 for the basic service, with extra for replacing a fuel filter, which is now due. Phoned Mercedes Direct in Balsall Common (The dealer who supplied it last year) and they quoted £270 inclusive of the filter !
Bit of a price diffence eh...?:eek:
(Guess which one it's going to ??) ;)

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Bet you go to Walsall, as they need the money

True romance

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk280 (2008 face lift)
Did you try Wolverhampton MB?? had my car from them a few weeks back would like to know how there pricing fairs?

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
Also try MB Tamworth . I was in yesterday for some oil ( complimentary), and I asked about servicing for my new car........ £200 for the 1st one...and £300 for the second, on a new C-class ............ They said it was an offer, I said I would'nt need for months........... they said, remind us when ya book, you were quoted these prices.

Worth a try ...... go for a price match

I also noticed last week .......... MB Worcester, are offering menu priced servicing on there website.....even cheaper !

EGBM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS 320 CDI
Yeh it's getting competitive. Local indie doing MOTs for £30 and fixed priced services at mo (think it's £235 for an A and £325 for a B for a CLS).

Incidentally the MB B service is the same price as the local Toyota dealer's A service for a Yaris. Never thought I'd see the day!

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I paid £200 for a C+ on an E270 - The C is now basically an A so its the cheapest - is on mine anyway- Started at £240 but I asked for something off that and they obliged - so whatever they quote you, ask for a discount.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom