Digital service book

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
Just tried to access the DSB through mercedes me portal and there is no longer a link showing for it.

Is that so or have they moved it so I can't find it?

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Just tried to access the DSB through mercedes me portal and there is no longer a link showing for it.

Is that so or have they moved it so I can't find it?
Just been onto my Mercedes.Me via the website and it was on mine:
D63AC3F9-2B57-41B2-B5E9-EB64E22EECE3.png

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Is this only for newer cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The older the car, the less you can do with Mercedes.me but I could get the Digital Service Report on it for my previous 2010 car.

OP
A

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
Just been onto my Mercedes.Me via the website and it was on mine:
View attachment 52131
Thats the page I used to get!!

Now it's different and the DSB link is missing. I do have an me adaptor fitted (bought it a couple of years ago) but have to go to a dealer to have it enabled so have never bothered.
The online page that appears for me now has a great big blue box across it telling me to go to my dealer for a free adaptor and enable all available services.
I can only guess that the DSB is now one of those services and simply having a MercedesMe account is not sufficient anymore.

OP
A

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Remembered I had a bookmark for the portal log in page. Tried that and it worked as it used to.
Tried it again and got an error page.
Tried it again this morning and got a message that the portal has moved to the main mercedes website. Was redirected and the different page without the DSB link on it was showing!

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Remembered I had a bookmark for the portal log in page. Tried that and it worked as it used to.
Tried it again and got an error page.
Tried it again this morning and got a message that the portal has moved to the main mercedes website. Was redirected and the different page without the DSB link on it was showing!
The same just happened to me. I used the bookmark which worked on Sunday and got the same message that the portal has moved. The DSB link doesn’t show on mine either. I suspect they are in the process of moving everything to the new system and it will reappear - eventually!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom