Disable Passenger Airbag

DOLLAR

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 1994, w202 1995
baby seat .. mercedes part number?

Hi Does anyone have the part number for the baby seat with the transponders in them?

Is it one for all ASKE system equipped cars or do they have different part numbers for different cars.

Having already bought a carrycot, herself has discovered that the airbag sign isn't a switch but an indicator.. and need to buy another mercedes carry cot. But if it's one partnumber for all cars ( which I'd imagine its is) I'll get it on the bay instead.

Thanks in advance.

mersum1es

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212/-09/350CDI, W219/-07/320CDI, EX:W220/-01/320CDI, EX:W211/-04/320CDI, EX:W210/-01/270CDI
Hi Does anyone have the part number for the baby seat with the transponders in them?

Is it one for all ASKE system equipped cars or do they have different part numbers for different cars.

Having already bought a carrycot, herself has discovered that the airbag sign isn't a switch but an indicator.. and need to buy another mercedes carry cot. But if it's one partnumber for all cars ( which I'd imagine its is) I'll get it on the bay instead.

Thanks in advance.

Dunno are those part numbers right, but by clicking a seat you'll see AXXXXXXXXX number, and google gives some results with that number...

http://shop.mercedes-benzofnottingham.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=116

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom